Make a difference on a national level. Become a member of the National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) today
If you or your organization is a member of the MCVFA, please consider joining the NVFC either as a full department or individually for additional benefits. In addition, when the MCVFA reaches the goal of 500 NVFC members, the fee the MCVFA pays will be waived.
Join the NVFC
You’re striving to be the best first responder you can be. We’re here to help. The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) is the only national
organization created solely to support volunteer firefighters, emergency medical technicians and rescue personnel through a wide range of programs and benefits.
- INSURANCE – $10,000 AD&D insurance policy (doubles to $20k LODD)
- TRAINING – Free online training through the NVFC Virtual Classroom and discounts to online universities and fire service trainings
- SPECIAL MEMBER PROMOTIONS – Eligibility to apply for special members-only opportunities such as gear giveaways and educational scholarships
- MEMBERS-ONLY RESOURCES – Sample documents, grant-writing resources, and more!
- Choose Your NVFC Membership
The MCVFA is a participating state association in the All-State Membership Program. The discount code is MCVFA-NVFC.